December 01, 2015
This look was possible because of the intricate headpiece from Shantie’s Plaza. I have always been fascinated by the mesmerizing beauty of arabic ladies. I have always wanted to create a arabic look.
For this arabic makeup, I have a sharp cut crease eye makeup with a long winged eyeliner. The lower lid is smoked out with navy, black and some glitters. Rest of the face is quite neutral. I used my fav pink lips and matched the cheeks with the lip color.
Product Details at the End.
- Urban Decay Naked skin foundation in 4.5
- Amazing cosmetics Amazing concealer in Tan Golden
- Lorac POREfection baked perfecting powder in Medium
- Smashbox Photo Filter powder in Dark golden to contour
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Blissful
- Mac MSF Soft and Gentle to highlight
- Smashbox Full exposure pallette on eye: lightest shimmery shade on the lid, taupe, matte skintone/white shadow on the browbone and dark brown on the crease for cutcrease
- Stilla magnificient metal foil eyeshadow in Kitten for glitter
- NYX eyeshadow in Dance the Tides on the crease to blend
- Lorac pro gel eyeliner in black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in dark brown and brow powder in dark brown
- Ardell Glamour lashes black 111
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/23/d630015330/htdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399