Dressing up Lace Saree
November 10, 2015
When I saw this soft gold lace saree at Shanite’s Plaza , It was love at first sight. This soft hair and glam makeup adds on to the beauty of this gorgeous saree.
Festive look with modern twist. When I received this light gold fully laced sari with rhinestone details from Shantie’s Plaza I thought of Gorgeous actress Deepika Podukone. I have seen multiple pictures of her wearing this kind of saree in light gold and pastel shades. I have to give credit to the Model , Shunu Shrestha, for putting this wardrobe together. She kept the look modern with the blouse with rosette details ; paring the lace saree pattern with patterns on the blouse. I thought that was very neat.
I glamed up the eyes with shining lid and balancing with neutral lips. Cheek have fresh pink to give that youthful look. The jewelry (sponsored by Shanties Plaza) give a regal touch to this overall look.
- cream contour using Maybelline Fit me Foundation Stick in Coconut
- Pur Mineral Disappearing Act 4 in 1 Concealer in Tan
- Lorac POREfection baked perfecting powder in Medium
- Smashbox Photo Filter powder in Dark golden to set contour
- CityColor Cosmetics Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation
- Kiko Milano water eyeshadow in Light Gold on the lid
- Smashbox blackout on outer V
- Stilla magnificient metal foil eyeshadow in Antique gold on the lid
- NYX eyeshadow in Dance the Tides on the crease.
- Lorac pro cream eyeliner in black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in dark brown and brow powder in dark brown
- Crème Human Hair eyelashes #107
Loreal infallible Never fail lipgloss in Sunset
- ELF matte lipstick in coral
Photographer: Prapti Shrestha & Manij Shrestha
Model: Shunu Shrestha
Sari sponsored by Shanties Plaza
blouse from Model’s personal collection
Necklaces and Earring sponsored by Shanties Plaza