November 05, 2015
A Traditional Look for Festival of Light: Tihar aka Diwali. The embroidered sari with a red blouse is complimented by 24 carat gold plated necklace and earring sponsored byShanties Plaza.
The festival has inspired me to put together this hair and makeup look for my model Shunu. I kept the eyes defined with winged liner and some glitter on the lid to make the eyelid pop. I picked classic red lips and thus kept rest of the face matte with just hint of pink on the cheeks. Completed the look with a stylish chignon.
- cream contour using Maybelline Fit me Foundation Stick in Coconut
- Pur Mineral Disappearing Act 4 in 1 Concealer in Tan
- Ben Nye Luxury powder in Banana
- Loreal True match Super Blendable Powder in C4 to set contour
- City Color Be Matte Blush in Papaya
- Urban Decay Heavy metal glitter liner in Midnight Cowboy on the middle lid
- mix of smashbox eyeshadow in blackout and Aubergine ( deep purple) on the rest of the lid
- NYX eyeshadow in Dance the Tides on the crease.
- lorac gel liner in black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in dark brown and brow powder in darkbrown
- Crème Human Hair eyelashes #107
- Loreal infallible lipstick in Ravishing Red
Sari ( Designer Ayush Kejriwal) and blouse from Model’s personal collection
Necklace and Earring sponsored by Shanties Plaza
Photos: Prapti Shrestha